Pork and Green Beans Sauté
- 8 oz pork loin, cut into 4 equal medallions
- 2 cup green beans
- 4 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- Ginger to taste
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add ginger and garlic. Cook for a minute.
- Add pork loin and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and cook for other 5 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook until tender.
- Toss with tamari
- Arrange on plate and enjoy
- Serves 4
- Macros: 3g net carbs
- 18g protein
- 14g fat