An easy and refreshing chicken salad to prepare for a work lunch or on a weeknight when you are in a rush.
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros: net carbs 3g, fat 61g, protein 29g
12 ounces of chicken breast, grilled
5 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
1 avocado, cut into ½ inch pieces
½ cup olive oil
½ cup mayonnaise
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons liquid aminos
Juice of one lemon
⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- Cut grilled chicken into ½ inch slices.
- Put the lettuce, chicken, and avocado in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, garlic, liquid aminos, and lemon juice.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds over the top of the salad and serve.