This is a tasty dip for veggies, as well as a creamy salad dressing when you are looking for something creamier than a vinaigrette. Keep extra on hand in the refrigerator to use for snacks and salads throughout the week.
Ready in 5 Minutes!
1 Tbs. Serving
- 1 cup mayonnaise or avocado mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Chill for about an hour before serving
- If desired, add a small amount of water to thin the dressing.