If you love shrimp scampi, this is the dish for you! The zucchini noodles absorb the flavors of the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes so well that you won’t even miss the pasta.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros Net Carbs 2g, Fat 14g, Protein 21g
12 ounces raw shrimp
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
4 cloves of garlic, minced
Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups zucchini, spiralized
Juice of one lemon
¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat a pan over medium.
- Add shrimp and 6 tablespoons of water. Sauté until pink.
- Add the olive oil, butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Add the zucchini spirals to the pan and cook for a few minutes until desired texture is reached.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan, along with the lemon juice and parsley, and stir to combine.
- Plate the shrimp scampi and zucchini noodles. Enjoy!
Learn more about the Galveston Diet, the first diet developed by a female doctor for women trying to lose weight during menopause, today.