Mint complements the lamb chops so well in this simple and healthy meal. You can use spiralized squash to save time if you wish.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
Macros Net Carbs 5g, 50g Fat, 27g Protein
- 4 four-ounce lamb chops
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 4 cups summer squash, julienned
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- Season lamb chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add lamb chops and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side. The internal temperature for medium-rare is 135℉.
- Remove lamb chops from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the saucepan over medium heat. Add the julienned squash and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Plate the lamb chops and summer squash. Sprinkle with the fresh mint and serve.