A new twist on a classic brunch buffet dish, this platter will quickly become a favorite. The crispy cauliflower goes surprisingly well with the smooth cream cheese and slightly salty salmon!
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
Macros: Net Carbs 15g, Fat 41g, 21g Protein
- 2 large heads of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 cup sprouts
- 2 ounces capers, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high. Spray pan with oil.
- Add cauliflower steaks to the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes on each side, or until golden and tender.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower steaks, cream cheese, smoked salmon, sprouts, capers, and sliced tomatoes on a platter and serve.