Sautéed Lemon Garlic Scallops with Spaghetti Squash
- 16 oz scallops
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 spaghetti squash, about 4 pounds
- 1 Tbs. ghee
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Place the spaghetti squash cut side down and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Once a little cooled down, use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti and set aside.
- Wash and pat dry scallops.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice with salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture oven scallop.
- In a pan, heat ghee and add scallops in a single layer. Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for another minute or until golden brown.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with spaghetti squash.
- Serves 4.
- Macros: 16 g Net Carbs
- 8g Fat
- 25g Protein