Skillet Beef and Zoodles
- 1 ½ zucchini
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 oz. grass fed ground beef
- ½ cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca flour
- Using a vegetable spiralizer, make noodles of zucchini. Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté onions and garlic in 1 Tbs. olive oil until clear.
- Add the ground beef and sauce until cooked.
- In a bowl, mix Tapioca flour with beef broth and combine well.
- Add this broth to ground beef. Mix and stir well. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- In another pan, heat remaining olive oil.
- Toss in zucchini noodles and cook for about three minutes. Drain excess water and transfer them in a large bowl.
- Add cooked ground beef to zoodles and gently toss.
- 11g net carbs
- 24g fat
- 28g protein